Interested in becoming a member? Here's what you need to know!
Membership in the Kanata Art Club is open to everyone.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership in the Kanata Art Club provides:
- the Speaker series - regular meetings with well known local and international artists, who demonstrate an aspect of their artistic expertise and recount their artistic journey;
- Electronic reminders of KAC events;
- Priority access to classes, studios and workshops;
- Access to the Club library (books, videos and other publications);
- Access to our Grid Rental program;
- Access to the KAC open studio;
- Inclusion in the Eva James Memorial Community Exhibition Space (CES), where KAC members' artworks hang for a period of two (2) months;
- KAC membership entitles you to participate in the annual fall $150 and Under Sale and
- KAC membership entitles you to a 10% discount at DeSerres as a member of their Creative Community.
The KAC is managed entirely by volunteers. Because volunteering can be a positive life-changing experience we encourage members to take an active role in a volunteer capacity or on a committee of their choice.
For more information or to register, visit our Becoming A Member page!