St Paul's Church Registration Form
2020 CHANGEOVER DATES:
Jan 29th, March 25th, May 27th, July 29th (9:30 am to 10:30 am)
- PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED TWO DAYS PRIOR TO THE CHANGEOVER SO THAT THE PAPERWORK CAN BE PROCESSED.
- Maximum TWO paintings per participant, no wider than 24 inches or ONE painting not to exceed 36 inches wide. Paintings will be accepted first come, first served, as space allows.
- Paintings must be gallery-ready, framed and with a strong wire. One and a half to two inch gallery canvas need not be framed, but the sides must be finished.
- Each exhibit will hang for 2 months. If a painting sells, an Exhibit Coordinator will call the artist to provide the purchaser's contact information and to arrange for a replacement to hang for the remainder of the exhibit period.
- Works must be original and all paintings must be for sale.
- You must be a member of the Kanata Art Club (KAC) to register.
- There is no commission charged for any sale.
The Kanata Art Club and the St.Paul's Anglican Church are not responsible for any loss of, theft of or damage to paintings. It is the responsibility of artists to ensure that they have their own insurance.
Registration is processed once you receive the message "Submission has been received." If you do not receive a confirmation message, please contact: email@example.com .