Eva James Memorial Community Participation Form
65 Stonehaven Ave., Kanata
CHANGEOVER DATES 2020: January 10th, March 6th, May 1st, July 3rd, September 4th, November 6th
(10:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
- PLEASE NOTE: Participation will be closed two days prior to the changeover so that the paperwork can be processed.
- Maximum TWO paintings per participant (no wider than 24 inches wide each) or ONE painting only ... not to exceed 36 inches wide.
- Paintings must be framed and have a proper wire, ready to hang. Paintings on gallery canvas (canvas with at least 1 1/2 to 2" edge) do NOT need to be framed but the edges must be finished.
- Each session will be for 2 months ... when your painting sells please arrange with the Gallery Co-ordinator to have a replacement installed.
- Paintings are accepted on a first come, first served basis since we have limited space.
- Original works only and all paintings must be for sale.
- You must be a member of the Kanata Art Club (KAC) to register.
The Kanata Art Club and the Eva James Memorial Community Center are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of paintings. It is the responsibility of the artists to ensure that they have their own insurance.