Sharlena Wood: ABSTRACT ACRYLIC LANDSCAPES
This two-day workshop will have you dancing in the studio! Come and play! Learn how to make dynamic compositions, using acrylic paint, texture mediums, colour combinations, and mixed media. Learn to use new tools and apply new techniques.
This workshop will be perfect for those who want to move beyond realism. You will learn different ways to approach the 'process' of creating abstract landscapes. Each day will begin with an exciting discussion period followed by a live demonstration, and then you will have the opportunity to work on your creation. There will be one on one guidance, and individual and group critiques. All levels are welcome.
Some comments from her students:
"Sharlena inspires her students to explore just a 'little bit further'. She is knowledgeable and shares this readily. Her upbeat positive energy enlivens the class!"
"Your passion and love of art is probably the greatest thing that you pass on to your students. You made us all believe it was possible"
- Date: September 22 and 23rd, 2018
- Time: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm each day
- Location: March Community Centre, 630 Cameron Harvey Drive, Kanata K2K 1X7 Map
- Terms and Conditions of Registration and Payment
- Fees: KAC Members: $170.00, Non-members: $190.00
- KAC members will have an early bird registration opportunity as of February 1st, 2018. Registration will be open to non-members as of March 1st, 2018.
- Sharlena Wood Bio
- Sharlena Wood: Abstract Acrlyic Landscape: Course Outline
- Sharlena Wood: Supply List ABSTRACT ACRYLIC LANDSCAPES_KAG 2018
- Meet Sharlena HERE
- Enrolment limited to 12 participants
- To register and/or to obtain further information regarding payment and the KAC cancellation policy, contact Elizabeth Wallis