Palette Knife Techniques with Hamid Ayoub
We still have a few spots left for this great Workshop so now is your chance to learn something new and improve your skill-set. Even if you are pallet-knife shy you will learn composition and colour techniques that apply across the entire spectrum of art and perhaps a refresher will improve your work . . . besides, Hamid is far from dry and his sense of humour is infectious – he is a seasoned art instructor.
Just bring your imagination, and create a unique textured landscape or abstract work under the guidance of a master of composition. Hamid will help you to understand and apply the principles and elements of design using paint, palette knife and canvas. You’ll work quickly, drawing upon your intuition to create a richly textured outline and with Hamid’s mentoring, a vibrant finished piece. No paintbrush required.
- Date: Saturday, May 12 - Sunday, May 13, 2018
- Time: 9:30 am to 3:30 pm each day
- Location: March Community Centre, 630 Cameron Harvey Drive, Kanata K2K 1X7 Map
- Terms and Conditions of Registration and Payment
- Fees: KAC Members: $150.00, Non-members: $170.00
- KAC members will have an early bird registration opportunity as of March 1st, 2018. Registration will be open to non-members as of May 1st, 2018.
- Enrollment: limited to 12 participants
- To register: contact Leslie Cross (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Make checks payable to Kanata Art Club and mail to:
- Leslie Cross, 247 Barr Street, Renfrew, ON K7V 1J6
- For more information visit www.artforall.ca and look under Workshops
- Five jars of student grade acrylic paint (available at Wallacks): White/Black/Blue/Yellow/Red
- Acrylic medium . . . gloss, matt or textured
- One or more flat palette knives – NOT plastic ones
- Paper towels