Becoming a Member
Membership in the Kanata Art Club is open to everyone.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership in the Kanata Art Club provides:
- Electronic reminders of KAC events
- Classes throughout the year in various mediums, instructed by respected well- known artists.
- Workshops arranged throughout the year;
- Access to the Club library (books, videos and other publications) which may be borrowed for a short period;
- Access to our Grid Rental program
- Access to the KAC open studio when it is scheduled and space permits.
- Inclusion in the Eva James Memorial Community Exhibition Space (CES) at 65 Stonehaven Drive, in Bridlewood, where KAC members' artworks hang for a period of two (2) months.
- Regular member meetings are held at the March Community Centre, 630 Cameron Harvey Drive, Kanata K2K 1X7
- KAC membership entitles you to a 10% discount at DeSerres as a member of their Creative Community.
FEES (September to August)
Members: $35 per year
Students (under 21): $20 per year
HOW TO JOIN
You may join the Kanata Art club any time of the year.
Simply fill out the online membership application form; submit it, and when you do, the option will come up to pay either by Paypal, cheque or bank transfer. If you need further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there other requirements for joining the Kanata Art club and taking part in Shows, Sales and Exhibits?
The KAC functions and is managed entirely through the support of member volunteers.
Because volunteering can be a life-changing experience members are encouraged to be actively involved in a capacity or committee of their choice.
The membership form provides you with a number of volunteer opportunities and an important chance to be part of this unique Art Club.